IT'S SPRING

Anna Martynova, Daiane Conterato, Marie Piovesan and Daria Strokous for Dior by Raf Simons by Willy Vanderperre
Putt your eyes on this! This, everyone, is the face of change. The face of the future. At least for now. Raf Simons' first campaign for Dior is here and it is so fresh! It's fucking spring! It's white and wind blows from every direction. This a tremendous change from the last campaign by Galliano (long live!). Aren't you in awe by all this freshness? I fucking am. I loved how the set of the runway was the set of the campaign. 


Stella Tennant, Ondria Hardin, Yumi Lambert by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel S/S 2013
And what about Chanel? Uncle Karl surprised me. I was getting bored of his campaigns. They were becoming so dull. And there's nothing worst than dull. I love the theme of it all. It's so fresh as well, so spring-ish. I would never expect a picture like this from Chanel. It's kind of Miu Miu-ish. But it's cool. Check it out above.


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário