BYE, BYE PARIS

Miu❤Miu

Well, that was boring. Maybe I just can't get excited about anything fashion related. Maybe it's me who's wrong. But I don't think so. This season the collections bored me to death. With a few exceptions, of course.
I always say I won't post anything about fashion week but I just can't be quiet. I have to say something, all the time. It's a blessing and a course.
❤details at Miu Miu❤

For me, the peak of amazingness at Paris was Rick Owens. I'm mean, what's not to like? I already did a post about him, sooner than all the other posts about fashion week. I just couldn't wait. I had to share my love for those jackets. Those details! YUM!
Closing that I have to say that I loved Miu Miu and where Miuccia Prada is taking the brand. It's so much more mature but with that quirky touch that is so Miu Miu. I also hate when designers who have more than one brand to design tend to mix it all up and it all looks one big collection. This time that didn't happen. Miuccia hit all the right notes. Loved the skirts with the stripes. Loved the handkerchiefs and the socks! It could all went so deeply wrong but it's Miuccia that we're talking about. The woman makes no mistakes.



the set and even Moss can't pull this look. It's so not working for me

Then I have to say something about Louis Vuitton. Marc outdid himself this season with the sets. In his own brand and at LV the sets were amazing. I really liked his collection but what he did for LV was kinda boring. I miss the old LV days where Marc used to  made some of the most amazing things. But this pj's stuff and lingerie... I mean, it's only amazing because it has a LV stamp on it. You could find some of the pieces at Intimissimi or other lingerie shop and would not have to pay 10000 dollars for it. But loved the set.

So many things to talk about, god!
Malgosia's in marble and fugly shoes

Alexander Wang presented his debut collection for Balenciaga and it wasn't that bad. I have to admit I was expecting a lot worse. It had few looks. I didn't understand that one well. It was obviously inspired by marble. Lawl. While the shoes were hideous, I liked some of the tops. It's not near as good as a Ghesquière collection would be, but I'm not gonna be bitter about it. It's a good collection.



Talking about bitterness: HEDI SLIMANE. OH-MY-GOD! I have no word to describe what he's doing to Saint Laurent. I mean, this second collection… Really? Is he alright? Gurl went nuts. It's so irrelevant that hurts. I'm starting to think that he lost he's touch and he's still stuck to the past. Grunge is dead. Punk rock is dead. I mean, you want punk rock you go to Vivienne Westwood. She can do punk. You want grunge you go to Zara or H&M. Not to Saint Laurent. I mean, can you imagine Catherine Deneuve wearing anything from the collection? It was just a mess. Yves is rolling in his grave.





☠☠☠Hedi Slimane ruining dreams for a Saint Laurent custumer☠☠☠
Saskia with terrible hair and Mariacarla wearing f/w 2011 lawl


To finish: I say meh at Givenchy (crying inside, so many things gone wrong: the hair, the prints… It's like he glued all the past collections together), loved the shoes at Stella McCartney. Comme des Garçons was awesome. Rei Kawakubo did it again, almost.

Haider Ackermann is solid and beautiful. Raf Simons show more of himself at Dior which I still don't know if I like or not.

Stella's shoes ✌




Balmain
❤❤❤Felipe Oliveira Baptista's awesomeness❤❤❤





Balmain in starting to be a mess, AGAIN! Olivier Rousteing is such a cool guy but I'm afraid he's just one trick pony. And the oversized clothes, please, enough. Stop interfering Emmanuelle Alt!









































And last but not least I loved, as always Felipe Oliveira Baptista.
The final dresses…
#Breathless. 


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário