THE FALL IN LONDON

Mary Katrantzou F/W 2012-2013
Doutzen Kroes @ Giles F/W 2012-2013
Oh London! Oh London Fashion Week! It's always so creative! So innovative! If you want to see fresh talent, fresh looks, fresh everything go to London Fashion Week. There you will find the most fascinating new designs. This season was no exception. I have to confess something. London fashion week is one of my favorites of them all. First it's London, second there's always new talent, and third, it's always so fucking awesome!
Speaking of awesome, did you see Giles Deacon show? Oh my! Those burn dresses! Who come no one ever thought of it? So amazing. When Doutzen walked down I knew it that was my favorite look. There were more burn clothes, by Doutzen's one was by far the best.
And what about Mary Katrantzou 3D clothes? That was for sure another highlight of the week. Amazing. Simply stunning. I just can't describe it. From the first look to the last one my jaw was on the floor. It's not the first time 3D clothes were made but I never saw it like this. It was really hard to choose one look. I had to watch the show so many times. I decided that that green dress was everything and I would love to have some model in in and shoot it somewhere. I would love to see that dress in some editorial. But almost everything in that collection was amazing. I would to photograph everything. Still obsessed.
Simone Rocha F/W 2012-2013
Louise Gray F/W 2012-2013
Kinga Rajzak @ Matthew Williamson F/W 2012-2013

Simone Rocha show was beautiful. Those clothes... they just felt right. I can't explain. Like Alexander Fury said "You want the whole world to look like this. Right now". And he's right once again. You really want that. Imagine what a beautiful world. So light and fresh. Ah, I really like the collection. It was really beautiful. Even nostalgic in some way that doesn't make really sense but I don't care. It felt right, just right. That is what we must aim for. That is the way.
Then we had Louise Gray and Matthew Williamson, both dazzling. Love the amount of clothes that were in Louise Gray show. And those boots? I can see them straight away in Italian Vogue or Paris Vogue. Matthew Williamson and those flashes of colour in those classic dresses was very interesting. The so boring dresses were turned alive with those sparks of colour.
Also Burberry was really boring. We could see it coming at the men show. The only thing I really liked was those long skirts. Other than that I'm beginning to think Mr. Bailey will never outdo his S/S 2011 and his F/W 2010.


///