FALL LATESTS

Anniek Kortleve, Hirschy Hirschfelder and Linn Arvidsson by Steven Meisel for Balenciaga F/W 2012-2013

Words cannot describe my obsession for Balenciaga fall collection. It's pure amazingness. I never, never would have imagined the collection on this background but it works! It's perfect. It's so cowboys and aliens. Future western! Love it!
Chanel was a big disappointment. Didn't get it. What's going on Karl? Lost your imagination? Love the set on the runway. All those crystals... I was expecting something really breathtaking. A cave, giant crystals, Saskia coming out of a cave. I don't know. I expected everything except this white background.
Miu Miu was interesting as well. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but that's why I like it. Because the image didn't left my mind. I'm still thinking about Chloe Sevigny drinking tea in that hotel room.
I think that's all folks. The campaigns are out, if not all, almost all of them. Couture week is happening and I'm loving it. I'll be back with my favs.


///