LOVE?

Left to right: Cara Delevingne, Georgia May Jagger and Edie Everywhere These Days Campbell by Mert & Marcus

    LOVE magazine hit is 10th issue! HURRAY! LOVE used to be one of my favourites magazines. But I don't know what went wrong, maybe too much Cara, maybe too commercial, I don't know fellows. I just know that the last two issues were a big fat disappointment. And looking at these new covers for the 10th issue all I can say is MEEEH. I'm not feeling the Minnie Mouse ears thing, I think it's so Lanvin three seasons ago and the use of the same models of the last issue. C'mon Katie, give Cara a rest. We know you love her and think she's the most amazing super model but I miss the old LOVE, filled with amazing editorials and interesting interviews. I thinks this is going to be another blah issue, but lets wait and see, maybe I'll be surprise, or not. Congratulations to LOVE for its 10th issue.

missing this </3
and this </3

and this </3



///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário