GOD SAVE THE QUEEN


Madge playing hide and seek by Mert & Marcus for Interview Magazine

Have we seen everything Madonna has to offer? Have we seen every side of Madonna? I feel like I haven't heard anything new from her since Confessions and even then it wasn't new. Nothing feels good since American Life. All feels forced and fake. Not from the heart. And with a career as long as her the question is: does she need to do anything if it's not from the heart?
Just the title of the new six songs make me roll my eyes. Really queen? I'm going to be honest, I really thought her team was behind the leak but it turns out she's innocente-ish. I just can conceive Madonna doing shallow pop music (that's what she's been doing for a while now tho). She's done so much, she made history. She doesn't need to do shallow pop music. WHY BITCH, WHY?
The only track that is listenable is Living For Love. It's feels old but it's fun and dancy. And the lyrics are cool. But still, old. The voices screaming LOOOOVE feel like some glee-esq group singing. 
I don't understand if it's bad management or just stubbornness. Has she became a atention whore and craves attention at any costs or she just suffering from bad management? Someone help her, asap, or she'll end up like Michael Jackson.

PS: And having your old photoshoped purple nippled titties on a magazine isn't a good look for you sweety.
PPS: And the Versace adds? Ouch. 

///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário