THE FALL IN NY

Gisele Bundchen @ Alexander Wang F/W 2012-2013
I decided not to do a big fuss over fashion week. I just watched some shows, and didn't waist a lot of time watching all the shows and trying to find out what is going on in the fashion world of NYC. There's so many blogs doing it, posting things about fashion week so religiously. Fashion week is everywhere. So I decided that I really don't need to do that. Thankfully because reporting all the shows would have been exhausting. If you want to know more, just google it yourself. 
Back to the point: I have to put it out for the world, that I am obsessed with Gisele in that leather coat. Oh my god, doesn't she look amazing? And I'm not the biggest fan of Gisele, but girlfriend looks AH-MAY-ZING!

Alexander Wang show was really cool. I'm really feeling this leather vibe. There's leather everywhere in New York this fashion week. And I guess it will be all over the world. It is a big thing. Only few designers didn't use leather in their collections. I really liked the net turtle necks that Alexander Wang did, and all that white and black. There wasn't that much colour but it wasn't needed. Alexander Wang is such a inspiring designer, so young and so talented. But enough about him, just focus on Gisele and that leather coat. 
Other good surprise was the Marc Jacobs show. Mr. Jacobs brought it all to the runway. I was wondering when would he bring it, because this last seasons he's been so shy and boring whit the left overs of Louis Vuitton "whit a twist". 
This garden reminds me of that scene form Alice In Wonderland where Alice enters in garden of the singing flowers. Those hats and those coats were stunning, so creative, so new and fresh! Cousin Marc went all the way with this collection, didn't hold anything back and I'm really glad he didn't! Otherwise we wouldn't be able to see such a beautiful garden!

Others good surprises were the Prabal Gurung and Rodarte show. The neon colour at Prabal remind me of that winter nights, when you go out after raining and you can see the reflections of all the lights on the water on the floor. Don't get it in the wrong way. That's a good thing. I really liked that blue pattern. The suit was to die for. And those final dresses? Damn it was hot.  Joan and Candice looked amazing in those dresses!
About Rodarte there is nothing much to say. Those sisters have turn this brand into something so wonderful and interesting. Season after season they make the most fascinating and lovely garments. It is really amazing being able to watch a brand evolve in such a good direction. There is nothing but love for Rodarte. 


///