SEPTEMBER FEVER!

Lady Gaga by Mert & Marcus for Vogue US September 2012
Well hello there Gaga! First let's hand it to Anna Wintour for choosing Gaga for the September cover. I don't care if you like Gaga or not but you have to admit that is daring of Wintour to put Gaga on the cover again. And it's the September issue! Damn woman you are manking bold choices. Who are you and what did you do with Anna?
In other news I'm not so excited about the 200 pounds of advertising and other shit that the magazine will feature. AND I'm not crazy about that ribbon or what the hell is that behind the letters. I don't get it. I thought it was photoshoped into the picture, but it is in the making of video... So it's real and was intended. Who knows... Other than that loving everything from the hair to the dress (I don't know why everyone seems to hate Marc's latest collection!!). When I heard Gaga was covering the September issue I was expecting something crazier but this is fine. It's already crazy that she is one the cover. Anna can't do two amazing things in the same issue.
And so it begins! All the September issues are coming and it's that time of the year that I go broke. I have to have them all. All of them... They're mine! I'll admit without shame that I'm not a Vogue US fan. Never was, never will be (as long Anna is there). But I'll buy this one because Gaga is the staaaar. 
Vogue US is so overshadowed from all the advertisement. Sometimes there are many beautiful pictures there (GRAAAACE I'M WITH YOU GURL!) but are always overshadowed by some fancy celeb on the cover. Boring, boring and boring. But it sells and it keeps on selling. So Anna, you're right. But don't expect my applause every time. 


///