EMMANUELLE ALT IS BORING

Daria Werbowy, Kate Moss and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus for Vogue Paris September 2012
Seriously Emmanuelle? Seriously? This is the best you can do for the September issue? Put three amazing super models on the cover with the same dress? What are you trying to say? A dress fits different on every woman? I mean, I don't get it.
As you know my love for Emmanuelle Alt is non-existent. After so many boring issues I've lost faith in Vogue Paris... But fuck me, it's the September issue! The biggest one! She choose the best models on Earth. She choose one of the most amazing fall looks and what does she do? THIS! 
I don't even know why I'm surprised. I have to stop hoping for the best from Emmanuelle. She is such an amazing stylist but she is so boring. Vogue Paris is epicness. Vogue Paris on September is ultra epic. And this is just big blah. Seriously Emm get it together. I just don't know what to say anymore. It's so disappointing.


///