AND SHE'S BACK!

Kate Upton by Bruce Weber for CR Fashion Book F/W 2012
And so she's back! Since Carine left Vogue Paris everyone was dying to know what was she going to do. Beside styling the most amazing campaign and slaying all the editorials, her holy highness Carine was developing what she calls a fashion book. 
I've been dying with the previews and when I heard the rumor that Kate Upton was going to be on the cover OF THE FIRST issue my eyebrow raised. I'm not against miss Upton, not at all. I just couldn't care less about Kate Upton and that's why I was surprised when I realized the rumors were true. Carine herself explain the choice saying that she likes to surprise people and do things people weren't expecting. Got it. Never expected those rumors to be true. Secondly she said that she liked Kate, who she thinks it's not a controversial model but it's a OK model. And she wanted someone very motherly to do the story and Kate suited perfectly the story.
I get everything but I have to be honest. When I heard Carine was publishing a fashion book I didn't jump of joy and cried of happiness. I don't think it's the best move for her. Three years ago no one knew who she was and now she's everywhere. I've seen the others previews and I think her fashion book is going to be amazing. I'm just afraid it'll be a flop after five issues. It's really complicated to create something epic and timeless nowadays. There's only one publication that remains epic and timeless. Visionaire. Visionarie has almost twenty years. In the end I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. But epic or not, Carine's fashion book will be mine!


///