LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

  From left to right: Louis Vuitton S/S 2013 and Marc Jacobs S/S 2013

Louis Vuitton F/W 2012-13 and Marc Jacobs F/W 2012-12
 Louis Vuitton F/W 2011-12 and Marc Jacobs F/W 2011-12

I'm so over Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton love affair. I mean, I love Marc and what he does for Vuitton but I'm so fucking tired of seeing so many things in common on his two major brands. LV and MJ are defined by the same ideas. I can understand why. They're created by the same designer but it's not acceptable! Marc Jacobs, the brand, and Louis Vuitton have nothing in common except having the same designer and it's not very professional of his part to make similar collections. Come on, make something different. Learn with uncle Karl! Separate ideas! Can't you go on two different directions? If not you should put your own line on the side and focus on your main job, Vuitton. It feels like your brand is the left overs of Vuitton. Not cool. Get it Marc? Ok, thanks.


///