THERE'S HOPE IN LFW

Alexandra Moura S/S 2013 stills

Alexandra Moura is one of the most creative Portuguese designers. I love her work and this latest collection is no exception. I loved the heads! All of them. That white make up, those turbans! They were FAB! The flower thing and all that white reminded me a lot of Comme des Garçons S/S 2012. There were some Miu Miu latest fall collection vibes as well. But it was really nice. Nice inspirations. Nice creations. It was pleasant. I don't know if thats a good thing to call a show but it was. It always is. It's as good as her people of the sky/where the wild things are collection. There were some mixed things as usual. She still doesn't know where to go sometimes with her ideas. Both of them were really great but had nothing in common. I'm talking about the Comme des Garçons looks and the Miu Miu looks. But other than that, I've said it before and I'll say it again: Alexandra Moura is one of the most creative designers in Portugal. I love her work. If Vogue Portugal knew what was doing Alexandra Moura's creations would be there, every month slaying those editorials.
Alexandra Moura S/S 2013 stills
I'm going to let you see the collection for yourself. Enjoy it!

Ps: I'm starting to notice two guys that have a really interesting face. I think they're twins. It'll be my mission to find who they are!  

UPDATE
Found them!  Daniel and Manuel Vasques at DXL Models.


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário