THE UPTON HYPE

Kate Upton by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia



First no one wanted to be seen with her. Now she's everywhere. What do we have here? One day she's buying a ticket to the MET Ball because no one invited her and the next day girl is on the cover of Vogue Italia. Is the world spinning too fast or is something just wrong?
I don't get what the world sees on her except her lack of modeling potential. She looks like a million american girls look. So why the fuck is she on Vogue Italia? Carine's hand? Is the only explanation... Why did you put her on the cover of your book in the first place!? Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against her but I just think she's not model material. Maybe that's why she's famous. Oh, the decay of this industry... Oh well...
ps. I'm sorry uncle Meisel but this cover is boring. 


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário