TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING AND TOO MUCH OF NOTHING

Still form Rihanna's new single Diamonds directed by Anthony Mandler
The wait is ovah! And I have to say I was expecting a little more from self entitled bad ass princess Rihanna! There's is no story in this video. It's just beautiful images of her and horses and fights around her. And let's talk about the elephant in the room: I'm so fucking sick of her drama with Chris Brown. Please, all this video reminded me of her love for him and he's dangerous and blah blah blah. It's like we're in the Rated R era or something. I thought she had exorcised all those demons by now... Guess not. Back to the video, there's too much of everything and it doesn't make sense. It's not even beautiful because there's too much stuff going on. When I saw the single cover I thought she was going to make a video about smoking diamonds. That would have been amazing. I could hear the controversy already. But then she decides to sink in the cold ocean. And to hold on for dear life to Chris Brown hand and then she puts two horses representing them selfs, and one of them is down. Uhg! Aren't you bored already? I am. Rihanna has had some of the coolest music videos in a while and now she does this. And the music is kinda boring too. Don't you think? It's cool when you first listen but then it starts to annoy you really bad. And I don't even have the song on my itunes. Anyway, I was expecting more Rihanna! Is this going to be the first downfall of Rihanna's career? What do you think?


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário