ANOTHER KING FALLS

Nicolas Ghesquière by Craig McDean for Interview
Omg! Omg! Omg! I'm hyper ventilating right now. Nicolas Ghesquière and Balenciaga announced that they're collaboration is over. WHAT?! I'm in shock to say the least. What will it be of Balenciaga without Nicolas? What will be of Nicolas? I mean WHY? What the hell is going on? Nicolas has been Balenciaga's creative director since 1997 and he reshaped the entire house and created the most fascinating pieces. I don't understand this revolution that has been going on for a while in the fashion business. All these changes, all these firing and hiring of designers. Since John Galliano was fired the fashion world has gone ca-ca-crazy. Did we change the natural balance of fashion by firing Galliano? Oh, well I'm waiting for more news. #Absolutely shocked.


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário