BARBIE & KEN GO PARTY

Daria Werbowy with Edward Wilding and Veit Couturier by Mert & Marcus for Versace S/S 2013

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken!
Jump In...

... And then they arrived. With their Versace clothes looking flaw free and super glamorous. They arrived at Agrabah and started partying with Aladdin and Jasmine till dawn. That's what is all about. A Versace girl will always be fun. Will always be at a party and will always, I mean, always be with two or more sexy gladiators next to her.
I really like this picture. All of them. I don't care that is photoshoped to the bone, who cares? Life in plastic is fantastic! Who's more plastic than Donatella herself? And she's amazing. Gosh how I love super models whiping hair surronded by sexy male models half naked. I'll always be easy for Versace, what can I do? People who don't like Versace? You can't blame 'em, they ain't never seen Versace sofas.

///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário