CORPSE BRIDE

Giorgio Armani is dead. Or in a heavy coma and his team has recreated over and over again the same designs season after season. That is the only explination. I've been thinking about this for a while and it bothers me that no one says anything about it. His collections are always the same. Over and over again. It's like the Valentino nightmare all over again. At least Valentino is cuter than this. This shapes, the space, everything about it is so boring and dated. It's been like this for ages. I just can't stand it. I haven't been excited about an Armani show in decades. It's such a pitty he's such a great designer. Or maybe it was. His really old, go live your life in style and put someone new on your place. His haute couture collections are cool but it's the same as his ready to wear. Boring! Always the same! And what about Emporio Armani? Can you tell me what's the difference beetween Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani? I just can't see it anymore. Above are looks from different seasons from Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani, if you can tell them apart you win.


///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário