BORING MILAN

at Prada by Fabien Baron


this is crazy and i like it.
boring Armani, but cute dress though
❤❤❤❤
this is crazy but i like it part 2
Milan fashion week this season was a complete disaster. There was nothing showstopper that made me jump of my seat. I thought about doing this post or not, because it'd be so hard to choose my favorites. I mean, where can I begin?
Giorgio Armani was the same, again. Emporio Armani, was the same, again. And 84 looks? Really? Ain't nobody got time for that. Gucci had a great S/S collection last season. I loved that collection and damn it Frida Giannini went back to what she knows best. This brow-less thing is so boring, it's so last decade. Please stop.
I'm not even going to talk about Dolce and Gabbana. For god sake, please, stop. We get it, you're Sicilian!
Prada was cool but I loved the set more than the clothes. I mean, I really liked it but it was nothing compared to the excitement of last season. Still obsessed with the geisha thing. Versace was a little to spring-ish for my taste, I would have expected more fur. But I guess I can see it rocking some editorials. At least I know Emmanuelle Alt is going to use it. I thought Fendi was funny. You can't go wrong with Karl. But just like I said in the begining, Milan sucked. Bye.



Gucci. Meh/Cute
love the detail, not the look

///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário