LET LONDON TEACH YOU ABOUT YOUTH

Edie, Kristen and Saskia backstage at Giles


Kristen making everyone know that the show had started
Kristen making everyone know the show was over





 ⚔⚔⚔⚔







Here come the londoners! Ah! How I like London fashion week! There's nothing more refresing that LFW! It's so cool. When you think of Paris fashion week you think about rich people's dresses and what's going to be Karl Lagerfeld's next runway set. When you think of Milan fashion week you think about a contemporary women who aren't affraid of anything. And NY, we'll it's just too boring. But London it remindes you of youth and modernity and art and shit that is cool!
 
Giles has been one of my favorite designers from London. I always like his collections. I think they're creative and I would use the shit out of it if I was a stylist. I don't really understand why Londoners don't have a big projection outside, except Burberry.

And he opened AND CLOSED his show with Kristen McMenamy.
Hello? Another legend coming through!


Anja wearing an amazing pair of boots by TF

this print is sick
In other news I liked Tom Ford's collection. I know. It was meant to be a disaster but It kind of worked for me in some ways.
The fur, the prints, the Linchenstiend inspiration... It's all too much. But I kind of like it because of that. It's too much, It's so Tom Ford.
It reminded me in some strange way his glory years at Gucci and Saint Laurent. I can see Anna Dello Russo orgasming over these boots! And Carine rocking this in her fashion book.
❤ Boots! Coat! ❤
I'm obsessed with the boots! And the colours!






















(this post is going to be huge)



♆♆♆


JW Anderson


Simone Rocha. ♥skirt♥










Simone Rocha, JW Anderson!
Ah! Nothing in common! Only marvelous collections!
Zara should start copying more Simone Rocha. I think it's so sweet and awesome! So girlie!

And JW is such a interesting designer. He's menswear show was something from the other world. When the fashion world only thinks of selling and safe collections the boy pulls a creative! And I love it. He's not going to sell any of the pieces and I want to believe that they will be featured in some editorials, but damn, that's setting the bar a little higher!


I'll have to stop otherwise this will never end.

✩✩✩
Christopher Kane


















































And ah! Christopher Kane is amazing. Bye!

///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário