✝WE COME IN PEACE✝


New York fashion week always bores me to death. I'm not going to say that these season everything changed. It didn't. But something happened! I have a love/hate relatioship with Marc Jacobs. And for a few seasons it's been eerrm... hmmm.. aammm.. blah. But I have to be honest and he delivered a really cool collection. It liked pretty much everything about it. I was going to pull my favs for this post, my boys from Proenza Schouler but then Marc hit me in the face with this set and this collection. Bang! And that's that.


Magdalena rocking her faux fur and Maria Borges
I liked the fact the most of the models had nothing to cover their legs. Legs everywhere for winter from Mr. Jacobs. I also like the fur animals (were they real? ew). That hair is kind of everywhere now. I've seen it on previews from Carine's fashion book issue two and in other shows and editorials. Bowie's hair is back, I guess. Also liked the fabric choice. That liquid fabric was stunning. And the set, omg the set, have you seen the set. I really liked the mood. And the set. And Maria Borges was there! OMG! I was so excited when I saw her walking in her fancy Marc Jacobs PJ's!



 ✞


Sasha










After giving Marc the award for best collection I have to talk about my dear and lovely duo Jack and Lazaro from Proenza Schouler. I am a true PS fan. In all senses. They design a contemporary woman. I'm so sad they don't do menswear. I would love to see that happen.
Sasha opened the fucking show? What about that? That was unexpected! But awesome. It's always awesome to see queen Sasha strutting her way through the catwalk. ❤❤❤


 

And the feathery skirts? Oh damn jesus it's a fiyah! Loved them. ❤
cool dress









Then, in second place we have the great, the amazing, the fascinating Proenza Schouler. Ugh. It was so good. It's like I can always count on them to make NYFW good. This season they brought their A-game, as usual, and created something so cool! And what about Sasha opening the show? Say whaaaat? Yap. It happened. As usual I love the structure of the clothes, the colours, the casting, the hair, the shoes, the make up, and those mother fucking feather skirts. Everything was on the right place. Once again I'm clapping for Proenza!









///

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário